- Rug and table for the lounge (Natalie can’t attend but this is what she is proposing)
- TODO [Lynne]: purchase these directly rather than reimbursement.
- Check in again on this funding
Couch – All furniture must be fireproof (pillows and rug are an exception)
- New couch that is fire retardant is $1500+, thoughts?
- New DEI, Shakima (Sharon & Liam)
- Sexual Assault & Harassment Resources for Cornell Tech (Marianne)
- Hiring (Dan/Emily)
- We are trying really, really hard to have us involved in hiring!
- IS department only department that has PhD students give feedback
- ISGSA is also getting feedback vs. Cornell tech getting faculty feedback
- This only affects IS Tech candidates
- One possibility: ISGSA survey – all tech gets this one survey
- Current ISGSA survey does not ask: potential impact and doesn’t ask for diversity, inclusion, belonging
- 3 diff feedback forms: from Katherine, ISGSA, Tech
Next steps: want DEI questions for ideally both Ithaca & Tech; if not, then just Tech; possible option: one survey & option to pick tech or ithaca campus and add logic; adding a PACT role/task to anonymize feedback; having Katherine not email PhD students w/ form