PACT Meeting – 2021-04-16
PACT Meeting – 2021-04-16

Meeting Agenda We’ll put agenda items and notes in here and then copy it to create a public version of the notes for the PACT site. Old Business GPSA Funding

PACT Meeting – 2021-04-02
PACT Meeting – 2021-04-02

Pandemic Fall Semester Plans (Marianne) Assumption is that Tech will be in person in Fall 2021. Will follow up in Town Hall. Old Business Donut Social Matching (Marianne) Set it

PACT Meeting – 2021-03-19
PACT Meeting – 2021-03-19

Meeting Notes Old Business Funding  Updates from the meeting with GPSA leadership  3 meetings with GPSA so far Byline method: PACT is preparing the byline application as a backup this

PACT Meeting – 2021-03-05
PACT Meeting – 2021-03-05

Meeting Notes Old Business Funding (Ge/Lin?) Streamline the funding from university so that we don’t have to go through applications TODO [Lin]: Prepare the application for the next cycle TODO

New PACT 2021 Board
New PACT 2021 Board

Our 2021 PACT board was approved by 14 voters. Congratulations and welcome to our incoming officers! President: Ge Gao (CS) Treasurer: Yin Li (IS) Social Delegator: Marianne Aubin le Quere

PACT Meeting – 2020-12-09
PACT Meeting – 2020-12-09

Meeting Notes Old Business GPSA Byline Application (Travers) No update from either Director of Office of Assemblies and master students. TODO [Travers]: E-mail GPSA FC for guidance. New Business Elections

Fall 2020 Tech PhD Town Hall
Fall 2020 Tech PhD Town Hall

Time Keeper / Moderator: Anthony 0. Updates from Administration Specifically around Title IX. Notes: Started PhD TA evaluations for the first time. So TAs based in Tech should start seeing

PACT Meeting – 2020-10-28
PACT Meeting – 2020-10-28

Meeting Notes Pandemic House residents now have 15 pages of printing for free per month. Old Business Cornell Tech Town Hall (Anthony) Scheduled for Wednesday, November 18th, 4:15 – 5:15

PACT Meeting – 2020-10-14
PACT Meeting – 2020-10-14

Meeting Notes Pandemic Printing Access (Anthony) Student Services says that the House will be working to set up a limited free printing service for residents only in the House lobby. 

PACT Meeting 2020-09-30
PACT Meeting 2020-09-30

Meeting Notes Pandemic Printing Access (Anthony) Spoke to Student Services and Nicki about access to printing without doing daily check if just picking up printing. A few options currently looking

Skip to toolbar