PACT Meeting 2020-09-30
- Printing Access (Anthony)
- Spoke to Student Services and Nicki about access to printing without doing daily check if just picking up printing.
- A few options currently looking into:
- Outside-accessible printer or print pickup in Bloomberg or Tata.
- Printer in common area of House.
- Printer managed by a House resident in an apartment.
- Encouraging students to purchase printers with advisors’ money.
- List of Tech-Based PhD Students (Alane/Natalie)
- Alane was able to get a list of new CS and IS PhD students and has added them to the appropriate Slack channels.
- House Experiences with COVID-19 (Alane)
- A summary document of House concerns has been created.
- TODO [Anthony]: Share document with Student Services.
- Meeting Requirements due to COVID-19 (Natalie)
- Online social event registered with Campus and Community Engagement (Karli).
- Awaiting response.
- Snack Social Update (Anthony)
- About 22 RVSPed participants so far.
- TODO [Anthony]: Mail out snacks.
- GPSA Byline Application (Travers)
- We have about $3200 rolled over from last year. We should get about $5000 for this upcoming year.
- Relevant documents:
- We need to create a new student organization to distribute funds to masters and PhD students.
- Involve Gina from GPSA FC, CTSA president.
- Write bylaws to it.
- Understand auditing requirements.
- TODO [Travers]: Reach out to Gina and CTSA and agree on the next step.