PACT Meeting – 2020-10-14
- Printing Access (Anthony)
- Student Services says that the House will be working to set up a limited free printing service for residents only in the House lobby. It sounds like it will take them a few weeks.
- GPSA Byline Application (Travers)
- Email sent to the Director of the Office of the Assemblies at Cornell University below. It contains a proposed draft of the funding mechanism for PACT and CTSA going forward. Waiting to hear back.
- House Experiences with COVID-19 (Anthony)
- Email sent with the summary document to Student Services and they forwarded it to house management.
- Meeting Requirements due to COVID-19 (Natalie)
- Snack Social (Anthony)
- We had it, and sent snacks to 30 people.
- Schedule Tech Town Hall.
- Things like house experiences and printing access with long follow-up times should be on this agenda.
- Tentatively the week of November 15th sounds good because that is offset from departmental town halls and after the election but before Thanksgiving.
- TODO [Anthony]: Send email to Student Services and Nicki to schedule a town hall.
- TODO [Anthony]: Send out a When-Is-Good for an agenda-setting meeting.