PACT Meeting – 2021-10-01
PACT Meeting – 2021-10-01

Meeting Agenda

Old Business

  • Picnic/Whale Watch (Marianne)
    • No picnic after
  • PhD equipments & business cards(Julia, Anthony, Yin)
    • Got email replies from department administrative faculties except ORIE
    • Got Google form responses from PhD slack
    • TODO [Anthony, Yin, Julia]: To follow up, aggregate the survey, publish it, then collect more responses from students. doc
  • Headshots  (Sharon)
      • Staff asked PACT to involve masters in order to get campus-wise funding 
      • TODO [Sharon]: 
        • Find photographer volunteers from our students, or cheap freelancers
        • Push administrative staff to take over
  • Get help from faculty(PhD Life Committee Members)
    • Nicki Dell nixdell@cornell.edu (IS)
    • Thomas Ristenpart ristenpart@cornell.edu (CS)
    • Anna Scaglione as337@cornell.edu (ECE)
    • Nathan Kallus kallus@cornell.edu (ORIE)
  • On-campus flu shot clinics (Ge)
    • Not gonna happen

New Business

  • TGIF  (Marianne)
    • No many first-years showed up in TGIF
    • TODO [Marianne]: Send out a reminder
  • PhD lounge furniture (Natalie)
    • Shopping list: rug, coffee table, sofa, cushion (fireproof), etc.
    • Budget: ~2k$
    • TODO [Natalie]: List some prior items based on the budget

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar